четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bush falls kill




So About he relocation to CA all that fun crap that comes with it.

Weapos;ve had some serious bumps in the road, and thereapos;s been about 20 times in the last week I thought about hitchin up the trailer and headin back North. If this job wasnapos;t solid, with some pretty good people, moreover is going to enable us to have a real home for a change, I would have. Not that I relish the idea of resuming my fruitless job search in WA, but itapos;s closer to our comfort zone to say the least. Down here, not so much. Even the AFF scene is pretty iffy.

We had a real issue with my last remaining credit account. I paid off BofA in June, and they charged me 11 cents after I made sure it cleared and was at zero balance. I never looked at my statements (never needed to in the past when I paid it off), and they never sent me a notice, so it got locked out. I paid the $16.08 to get it current and the computer said it was still ineligble for reactivation,... All over 11 cents Frikkin computers
The worst was I almost didnapos;t have the money to get the girls home (they are Northbound on I5 now, should be home this afternoon), nevermind the $3K for the deposit. Almost lost the house before we got the papers signed We did manage, even tho no banks are lending anything to anyone unless you can offer up some serious collateral. Altho, itapos;s still up in the air as we are waiting on the appraisal. Everyone is optomistic that it wont, because itapos;s a great place and in immaculate shape, but if it comes up short by too much we lose the loan and have to start from zero,... Pretty much planning for the worst and hoping for the best at this point, Iapos;ll bang my head against that wall when it falls on me.

In the mean time, I started work already, and itapos;s a LOT more than I was led to believe it might be. Most of the techs are real good people that know thier shit tho, and that can make all the difference.

Weapos;ll keep yapos;all posted on whats goin on and when. We already miss our freinds and neighbors.
bush falls kill, bush falls in love when, bush falls in love vowell when, bush falls connecticut.



Комментариев нет: