понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

el ceviche peruano




On Thursday I got to work and listened to a new voicemail message on my work phone from my bossapos;s husband.��"Just so you know, your boss isnapos;t going to be in today.� Sheapos;s pretty sure sheapos;s passing a kidney stone.� Sheapos;s puking, has tremendous pain in her back and is bleeding."� Now Melissa is no stranger to pain.� She has a couple of autoimmune diseases, including fibromyaligia and quite possibly�MS.� The girl also has this power that whatever she does, the most worst possible outcomes become a reality.� And this one was no different.� The doctors had to break up her 6 mm kidney stone and it was nothing short of hectic, nurses and doctors who didnapos;t care, and ended upw with her having to go to Sparrow, a hospital not covered by our insurance.

So anyway sheapos;s taking today off just so she can recover a little bit more.� I was sitting at my desk not too long ago thinking about her when it occured to me that I was supposed to do some research on the childrenapos;s theater they have in�Lansing.� Her youngest daughter would be�PERFECT and I promised her like a year ago to look into it for her.

As�I was looking at the website�I started to feel a little sad.� Acting was something that always facinated me and really did have a desire to act.� Halloween is my favorite day of the year because of the fact that I get to dress up and act like someone else.�

Really�I donapos;t know what the purpose of this post was.�



contributing delinquency minor, el ceviche peruano, el cezire, el cezire tv, el chabo.



Комментариев нет: